Sunday, October 19, 2008

The 31st October

If the western celebrates Halloween with costumes and candies...
MALAYSIANS?
hahaha
kiter maner celebrate...
only a few people la...
tp bkan gi knockin on door to door juz to get candies...
sini wat costume party (mostly turned out to be lame)..
HAHAHAHAHA...
ape2 pon..
aku celebrate with my fren ngan watching a few dvds...
scary movies that is...


if ur interested in looking up some dvds dat'll spook u out,
i recommend these:


(The Messengers : Scream : The Orphanage : The Exorcist : Stephen King's IT : Rahtree: Flower Of The Night : Ringu : Terowongan Casablanca : Creepshow : A Nightmare On Elm Street)

trust me, u wont regret it!
then again...
some ppl like to watch horror movies juz for its violence and gore...
I like violence and gore...
but not too much though..
I'LL PUKE!!!
anyway, if ur looking up those type of movies,
i recommend these:



(Grindhouse: Planet Terror/Death Proof : The Devil's Rejects : The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) : Cannibal Holocaust : Day Of The Dead (1985) : Dawn Of The dead (2004) : Saw : Hostel : The Hills Have Eyes (2006) : Turistas)

Some of those movies made me puke!
and some caused me havin' a bad fever dat went on for weeks!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
ps: i've watched so many dvds lately...so if ya'll nak aku give komen b4 watching them or buy 'em let me noe, aight..

No comments: