Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lost World of Tambun

PENATNYER!!!!!!
but blog mesti di-update...
HAHAHA
td my family n me have a day-out at the Lost World of Tambun..
for those who dunno tempat tuh tempat per..
it a waterpark!
hehe

best siot...
this was my third time going there...

nuthin much change
except more people crowding dat place up...
x tau plak ader tresure hunt antara skolah kat situ...
mmg bertambah ramai la...
huhuhu




arrived at that place at 11 am
and the fun ended at 4 pm
FUHHH!!!
aku mandi jer kat situ..
hehehe
xmain pon mainan dier...
hehehe
tkut somethin bad happened...
especially the water slide...
BRING BACK BAD MEMORY!!!

for those who know wat I'm takin about..

SHUT UP!!!
GELAK LA...
OLD NEWS DAH!!!!

but still....
hehehe

So after awhile dah mandi..
aku pon kuarkan NIKON aku..

hehehe
BIKINI HUNTING!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
mana adalah...

aku baik...not
hehehehe
so I spend an hour shooting random ppl around the place..
got a few good shots but the rest kinda out focused n blurry..
hehehe
here are the pics dat i shot..
hope it's ok
and for those yg xpernah pegi
hope these shots can show ya'll dat it's fun place:











as u can tell, most of the pics here are candid..hehehe
anyway after awhile of my so called BIKINI HUNTING,
i caught this candid (...like...duhh...) pic and really satisfy with the result..
hehehe

here's the pic:HAHAHA
sori ya kak...or adik...
I COULDN'T RESIST MYSELF
hehee
oh n by da way....i've posted more pic of my trip to the Lost World at my Myspce page..

2 comments:

Carlis said...

pic last skali:hoho!!!cijo!bsh msia!

PandaMerah said...

basah malaysia?
erkkkkkk..............